What bttp is all about
- the incurable belief in better: better life, better relationships, positive change, better thinking, better care for each other and the planet
- taking nothing for granted, seeing how our houses of cards can topple any moment
- seeing a big, beautiful, all-connected, stricken, suffering, vulnerable yet resilient, truly remarkable planet, with three domains and some six to eight kingdoms of life, depending on classification of this wondrous multitude that we are fiercely diminishing.
- marvelling at the aforementioned, and at billions of people all thinking, dawdling, suffering, enjoying, thrilling, exhaling, deceiving, sharing, ignoring, helping, birthing and dying all at the same time, in all this bubbling boundary layer between geology and atmosphere, realising that we have an opportunity and sacred duty to realise our role in it, with every breath, that we are woven into the fabric of life in manifold ways; and that it’s not about the taking, the exploiting and gaining but about the giving, the contributing
- building the desire to be a boon to this creation to the best of our abilities, multiplying and radiating out our efforts; supporting a common journey of discovery, innovation and responsible stewardship
So there’re some starting points. It may come to nothing. It depends on us. This is not a new movement. It is merely the attempt to put words to a common struggle.
contact me and get involved, somehow, writing, chatting, bouncing ideas off each other, no commitment, just awareness, potential.